Thursday, June 21, 2007

California here I come!!!

Wow, it's been awhile since I've updated my blog and a lot has been going on. huummmm, maybe that's why there's been nothing new added. I will try to catch everyone up!

I drove to Bellevue and got on a airplane (yes I did!) with my Mom and Sisto! I even have pictures from looking out the window. I even sat next to the window!! Anyways, we flew down to California to stay with my Auntie Betty and to paint her downstairs. The colors "we" picked out looked fantastic and it looks like a new house! It was so nice to see her and my other Auntie Susie! We did the whole "big" girl weekend. We went out to eat for lunches and dinners, we shopped and just had a great time being together. I just wish that we lived closer, so we could see more of each other.
Annette made these cute aprons for us to wear. They say Betty's Crew, and boy did Auntie Betty work us! hehehe

Once again, not sure how to rotate this picture, but here I am painting. Not the most flattering photo, but just wanted to show that I was painting. Annette and I painted 14 walls in 2 days! I want to finish painting my walls now!
Yep, me sitting next to the window on a AIRPLANE! Thanks for all the support Netty, oh and the beers helped too! Now I just need to figure out where I can fly to next!

No comments: