Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy 11th Birthday Bobbie!!!

I can not believe that my baby is 11 years old. Where does the time go? Where did my baby go? Bobbie is so "grown"...I guess she never has been much of a baby. Always a big girl. And look at her now! She certainly felt grown up when she opened her red razor phone for her birthday! She really thinks she is all that and a bag of chips now! Especially now that her phone is cooler than Mom and Dad's. Oh Pa-lese!!
Bobbie got to choose where she wanted to go for her Birthday dinner and picked Stetsons in Pendleton. And yes, it is a steak house! She brought her phone so she could put all her "peoples" number in it, different ring tones for different people and everyone is on a speed dial. She didn't even have to open the manual to figure it all out...I guess she programs my phone too, come to think of it.
Photo's of the birthday girl with her parents. Need to get a tri-pod so we can have those group shots!

No comments: