Thursday, June 21, 2007

Trip to Bend

David had to go to Bend to get a neck check-up. His neck still hurts him at times, but they say nothing is wrong. I think it's his shoulders more than anything. Dr. Ha gave him a shot in both shoulders- cortazone (sp?), and sent us on our way. Bobbie stayed home with a friend, so we took advatage of that and stayed a night. We had lunch at a nice little place and did a "cheesy" self- photo afterwards.
After the Doctors appointment we found a Martini bar, since neither one of us have ever been to one, we decided to give it a try. I had an extra dirty with tons of olives. YUMMY!! David had a fruity something that had Pendleton wiskey in it...imagine that!
Another sideways photo...(help me Ronda...help me help me Ronda!!) Dr. Ha giving David one of his shots. I'm sure the Dr. thinks I'm crazy for taking photos of the shots!

No comments: