Wednesday, March 14, 2007

This is the book I am teaching at the Bucket this Tuesday. There is this color combo and then a blue and brown combo. Both the same papers, just the different colors. Sepia toned photos look great with the browns. Very easy to make and fast too! After the class all you'll have to do is add the photo every month. And the journaling too.













This is Jan. & Feb.'s photos. I haven't journaled yet, kinda want to wait until after the class, who knows, maybe i'll be brave and just do it and who cares what others think of my writing...right???









Just one of the other pages waiting for their turn to be embellished. Every page has the same layout, so it's very easy to do!
The page on the right is a pocket, so you pull it out to put on the photo and journaling.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Blue and brown please! I will be there Tuesday night! Once again, I love what you do with your talents!