Friday, March 30, 2007

Spring Break in Boise, Idaho.

We went to Boise, Idaho during spring break so David could look for a truck. We didn't find a truck but we did find a Cabela's store. What a fun store! They had so much to look at and do, Bobbie and I had just as much fun as David did. He found some of his gun/hobby stuff, Bobbie found 2 pairs of shoes and a couple t-shirts. Bobbie took our picture in front of the wild life they had on display in Cabela's.
More of the critters...
Bobbie found a cute fake dog...
David managed to get it angry and attack...
Meanwhile, Bobbie kicks back with her Starbucks on a display hammock.

Another cool display in Cabela's.

We went to a place called McGraths and enjoyed some great sea food on Tuesday night.

Bobbie tried her 1st oyster and loved it. Then followed that with a crab cake, salmon and prawn dinner. I think she had the best dinner.


I found a couple of scrapbook stores to check out.
(notice there is no picture of me at a scrapbook store. It is kinda hard to shop and take pictures of myself at the same time. Needless to say, I still found some cute stuff at the stores.)


Bobbie and David found the pool at the hotel.
Bobbie had a little green foam ball that was tossed around a lot!


She catches the ball, kinda like Mike???

That girl swam and swam and swam. She had so much fun and it was so fun to watch her interact with the other kids from the hotel. What happens when we get older, that it's so much harder to meet people? Why can't we just start a game in the pool and enjoy each others company? Very fun to watch that happen with Bobbie.
We found a Macaroni Grill on Thursday as we headed out of town. We had a great lunch and I am kinda glad there isn't one around here, because I would gain some serious weight!

Time to head home and get back to our "normal" life!

2 comments:

Misty said...

You have the most beautiful family, ever! Super Cute Pictures!

Ronda said...

Bobbie, I would have been right there with you in the hammock!

McGrath's is one of my very favorite places to eat! I am so glad that you were able to experience wonderful food! Yum!

I love the headshot of you and Bobbie!

Happy Blogging my friend!