Saturday, March 17, 2007


Here is a picture of my new perpetual calendar. Annette and I took this class in Portland last weekend. They gave us some papers that I did not want to use, so I waited until I got home and did it my way. I looooovvveee it!! It is just fun bright colors and I love that photo of Bobbie. I think I'll change photos every month, it will be a work in progress all year long! I also want to do one for the kitchen fridge. Different colors (most likely a western theme) and let Bobbie be in charge of that one. This pink girlie one is in my scrapbook room and is all mine!!! It works on magnets, so every month I just change the month tag and move the numbers into their right spots.
Thanks for looking!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ronda said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Can't wait to make one too! I want to play!! Where did you get the sheet of metal?

sueellieslife said...

Thanks, the sheet metal used to be in my old office, right above my desk, but it was turned on it's side. When I took this class, they said you can buy pre cut tin at lowe's...I think you just have to go in and look at what they have.
They even suggested a cookie sheet, embellished and with a big ribbon to hang it up with...getting any ideas????