Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My "crap-room" aka: My office

Here is my space.
I love my space.

It is very neat in these pictures but, does not often (o.k. never) stay this way. How can a girl be creative when it's totally neat? Everything has a spot, and I pretty much know where everything is. I only have to hunt for things now and again. This is where I come and hide, or work on things or just regroup.

This is all me.

I don't have to share it with anyone, yet I have just about everyone represented in here. Missy even has a dogie bed that I sewed for her that matches the curtain I made. She hangs out in here with me.

I listen to music or I watch my TV that has the HGTV and DIY channels on it. Whatever mood I am in. Sometimes I stick in a DVD when I don't feel like crafting. Bobbie will sometimes come in and have dessert in here with me, or we'll craft together.

David usually just stands at the door, he rarly comes all the way in. Maybe it's to pink for him? Or maybe he just doesn't understand my organized state of creativity?

This is my room.

I love this room!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ronda said...

I LOVE this room too! Can't wait to come and see it in person!

Angela said...

This is so AWESOME!!!
We must play!!!