Friday, January 4, 2008

O.k., here I sit trying to upload pictures from Christmas and New Year's and NOTHING is happening!! I get sooo frustrated with this whole blog thing sometimes!! I will try to figure out what is going on and get some pictures up soon!!
I have a New Year's resolution to blog at least once a week the photos that I have been taking and to actually try to "write" things other than photo descriptions! My 2nd resolution is to clean out my craft room and to get in there and start crafting again!!! My creativity is just trying to burst out, but I can't fit into my room!! Maybe that's the blog photo I need to start with. A "before" picture of my room and that will make me clean it up and get an "after" photo blogged! I think I'll go take a few pictures and give this blog uploading a break. Watch for new blogs soon!

2 comments:

Renee' said...

I kinda think if you blogged more often, it would be easier for you and you would know what you were doing. Do we need a training session? I know some teachers, and I could throw in lots of advise while they are teaching.
Love ya

sueellieslife said...

renee', let me know when school starts and I will be there with bells on!! oh, and my laptop on too!! I need all the help I can get!