Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Day Planner for 2008!

O.k., just when I thought I was getting the hang of this, I got the photos in the wrong order...but you'll still get the idea!! This is the address section of my planner. I used baseball card holders, cut down to hold business cards and then made normal address pages.
This is the back of my planner. I love the stamp. The writing on the left side says, "oh, don't mind me. i am just trying on moods." The bottom says, "The power of a Girl."

This is the cover and I used all my favorite colors! and Lots of bling!



Inside pocket and a picture of me from this summer.


These are the week at glance pages that I did on the computer! Yep, I did them all by myself and am soooo happy with how they turned out! Looks very professional if I do say so myself!


How the months are sectioned.

I am hoping that this little book will help me stay organized, if it doesn't, it was really fun to make!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Angela said...

That is the cutest!!!
Maybe you should make your friend one!!! :)
Just kidding!
Great job!

Ronda said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!
You are one of the most creative chicks I know! ...and you are my friend...that is what I cherish the most!

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

I just love this date book!!

Kristie said...

love this!

your projects are always so cute!:)

Crystal said...

I just found your blog through a common friend's. I LOVE this little planner! You are very creative (not to mention beautiful!) Don't worry, I'm married :) Ha!