Thursday, January 31, 2008

3 months ago today...

The Jeep I had always wanted was totaled. I was heading home from Hermiston and a lady pulled out infront of me. The air bags went off, and I wasn't hurt that bad. Well, so I thought. David came and picked me up, took me home and then the shock started to wear off. My knees and shins were bruised pretty bad as well as my hips from the seat belt holding me in. I looked like I had been punched in the face from the airbag going off.

I have been to the Doctors on and off trying to figure out what was wrong with my knees. They are still hurting and I am finally starting to go to a physical therapist tomorrow to see if we can make it feel better, so I wont have to have surgury.

Good-bye to my Jeep. I have a new car now. A bigger car. I really enjoy it, but this Jeep will always be my favorite.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

The poor Jeep!! So glad that you where able to walk away from the accident even though you are still in pain now I much rather have you here. Hope all goes well tomorrow at physical therepy.

Misty said...

WOW! I am thinking there should be a No Jeep rule in your house. I didn't know about this, and I am so glad you are O.K.!

Ronda said...

Angels were watching over you that day! Love you tonight!