Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Volleyball practice

Once again, a sideways photo, but since it was taken at 6:30 this morning, it kinda fits in! Bobbie came home from her first day, and as I guessed, it was all one word answers. Fine, hamburgers and the 2 new boys are not cute! The exciting news however, is Volleyball practice started this morning at 6:30a.m. She is trying out for the jr. high team. In her small school, whoever tries out makes the team, but they have an A & B team. It will be an adventure since she has never done any extra-curricular activities. Can't wait to go to the games and get tons of photos!!!
A picture of her going into the gym with Missy's right ear in the lower left corner from the inside of my Jeep. Off and running, so excited and me wanting to capture every minute. She asked me on the way to school if I was going to watch her first Volleyball meeting/practice. I had just thrown on sweats with no under-goodies on and hadn't run a comb through my hair, so I told her maybe tomorrow if she still wanted me to. It almost made me cry, that she still wanted me to go in with her. I also got a kiss good-bye in the parking lot and the "I Love you" hand sign as she walked away, soooo thankful for those open displays of affection!!! I know all to soon that it will stop when she's older and to "cool" for that. I will enjoy what I can get today and make sure I wear under-goodies tomorrow, so I can go watch!!!


1 comment:

Ronda said...

How sweet is this post? Love it!