Tuesday, August 14, 2007

One Summer Afternoon...

Bobbie making Skip look beautiful. She loves to baby her horses. And what a beautiful day to sit out on the deck and watch her. I love the way she loves her horses and her dogs and her Mom and Dad. LOVE HER!
Taking a short cut thru the sprinklers and getting cooled off.


What can I say? Is this the movie star shot or what? Look at the sparkle in her glasses. And those lips... I have this photo as a 8 x 10 glossy on the fridge, and every time I walk by, I want to give those lips a great big kiss!!
o.k., if I could figure out how to rotate this photo, it would really show you her "all that and a bag of chips" attitude. I love her anyways!!! She will fit right into that Jr. high attitude, I just can't believe that she's a 6th grader!!!

p.s. Ronda, if you're out there, are we still doing a blog class/get together any time soon???? As you can see, I need the help!!!!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Lovin the pics!
So great to talk to you yesterday!

Renee' said...

Little Miss Bobbie, I must say I love the attitude coming through those pictures. You are true ROYALTY!!!!! Love ya.
Queenie

Ronda said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful pictures of your daughter! Especially like the first one! You are quite the photographer!