o.k., Since I didn't have a very good day today, I decided during one of my tearful moments to list 10 things I was thankful for today...here they are:
4. A reliable car to drive. (I was in my new-ish car at this moment)
5. Seeing a beautiful, bright rainbow. A cheerful gift from God.
6. Left-over meatloaf for a sandwich for dinner.
7. Sun tea with lots of ice and fresh lemon.
8. Surprise box in the mail from my fabulous twin sister...you know just how to make me happy!
9. School to be almost over with, so I can spend more time with Bobbie and to watch her rodeo.
10. Lunch dates...Thanks Whitney!
What where you thankful for today?? What do you do when you're feeling lousy? I'd love to hear from you!! Your answers just might be the ticket to cheer me up!!
Here's hoping to lots of bright rainbows in your back yard!