Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine's day

This is what I opened up for Valentine's Day. Even though we weren't going to do anything for each other this year. Way to busy with everything that was going on in my life to have to think about finding the right gift. So, David gets this for me as a surpise. He said it was to make me feel good, but some how it just made me feel bad, 'cause I was so out of sorts trying to deal with my Grandpa's passing and the up coming knee surgery to be romantic!! Thanks David, for making me feel special on Valentine's day. I promise to learn to make your favorite drink...well, I bet Bobbie can!!!
(Thanks Shey, for giving David the right info on the machine! He told me you helped out!)
I didn't feel so bad the next day when Bobbie figured out how to use the machine. For no formal training that girl's going to give Starbucks a run for it's money!! She whipped this drink up in no time flat and has been bringing me latte's in bed!!
This is my favorite Valentine's gift! When I got home from my Grandpa's service, Whtiney had turned our Christmas tree into a beautiful Valentine's tree!! David had never gotten around to putting the tree back in storage, so Whitney and Bobbie made great heart candy ornaments, put lights on and even had a pink heart feather tree topper!!!
Thank you so much Whitney for the wonderful tree and for taking such great care of my daughter! She is still talking and telling stories of your visit and how much fun she had with you here!

No comments: