Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pictures from the weekend.

So here is my baby. We were sitting around (like I can do much of anything else!) and Bobbie was saying she was bored as she flips thru the T.V. channels. She comes across some show with a photo shoot going on, and gives me that look. So, I told her to go get my make up and let me do her all up! She was sooo excited and loved the idea, because she can still not wear it out of the house. I really did her up and she looks fantastic in these photos!! What a beautiful little girl I have and am so lucky that she is just as beautiful on the inside! She wont be going out of the house with makeup on any time soon...it makes her look way to old!




The weather has been so fantastic these last couple of days, that David and Bobbie took advantage of it. Bobbie is lucky to have an Uncle Glenn who is letting her use his old horse Jackie, who will be taking Katie's spot. Bobbie is getting to know her and getting ready for this rodeo season, which will be starting up soon. I was so wanting to be on Skip (the horse David is leading), but had to be happy taking photos. I will be up and riding in no time though!! I can't stand all of this taking it easy crap!! Well, a little time off has been nice!
I love how happy this makes them! The joy shows all over their faces!




O.k., here are some of the projects I have done while I've been down. I got the old sewing machine out and made this really cute purse. The best thing is that Bobbie is making one too! I've been showing her how and will post hers when she is done.
I made these cute boxes for Marla June's store for Valentines day. She was hoping that people would buy them for gift boxes or to put their jewls in! I haven't been up there since the surgery and am hoping they were a big success. Not all have hearts, so we were also thinking with Mother's Day coming up...

Here is my Boo. He looked so cute just soaking up the sun. I just love this big old bear!!



4 comments:

Misty said...

ummmmm, go, run fast and lock that girl up! You are so in trouble! She is seriously a babe!

Lindsay said...

Bobbie is beautiful!!

... and I love the pictures of her riding her horse with David ~ you've captured them loving life for sure!

Have a great week!

Renee' said...

So, I want to come over and play dress up, make up, photo shoot too. I can not believe how grown up my little queen in training is.
Watch out! I can't imagine her getting any prettier. Love her, love you.

Amy said...

Ummm will you be my mama??