Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy 50th David!

Happy Birthday to you!!!! We went to celebrate the big 50 tonight at Hamely's Steak House in Pendleton. It was very good and we all ate way to much! We even had dessert and of course I thought a cup of coffee would be perfect with the Creme bru-lay(sorry, have no idea on how to spell that one!) and now I can't sleep!! But at least the pictures are getting up. The restaurant is decorated beautifully, and Bobbie thinks we should re-due our house in the same decor...well I guess if we start saving our pennies now...
Bobbie has David wrapped around her finger. She called him today after volleyball practice and asked if he would come get her because she wanted to spend the day with him, it being his birthday and all. So, he did. She even had the Correa tradition of having Hostess ding-dongs with candles for an early morning treat. She did it before I had my camera ready, so no photos of that. But David loved it and all the presents she wrapped up for him. I think the favorite was when Bobbie wrapped an old buckle she won last year and had written a note saying that when this years "all around" buckle came in(the one she won last Saturday at the Prosser series) it would be his. What a great way to say Thanks Dad for taking me to all of my rodeo's this year!!
I told David he better be telling people what a stud he is, him being 50 years old but married to somebody in her 30's. Well, for another year he can use that one.
Happy Birthday Honey!!

3 comments:

Ronda said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear David,
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Angela said...

You guys are so cute! I am glad that you had a great time!

Lindsay said...

What a great picture of the two of you!