Monday, April 2, 2007

The new Horse Trailer

Here is the front view of the trailer. We've got it parked next to our pump house, where we can plug it in so we have lights and running water. Even air conditioning when it gets so hot!
Bobbie had a friend over this weekend, and they played "Vet" in it all weekend. They even tried to sleep out there, but got chicken and came inside!

We can carry 4 horses and a whole bunch of stuff! There is a sleeping place for David and I up in the nose, and the kitchen table (slide-out part) will convert to a bed for Bobbie. Water, shower, toilet, microwave, oven, fridge & freezer even a place for a t.v.

I'll get pictures of the inside soon, had the wrong lens on the camera.

So now when we have people over, they can stay in the guest room in our trailer house, or out in their own private guest trailer house! hehehe

3 comments:

Annette said...

are you going to paint my room pink???

Ronda said...

Wow! I am very excited for your summer travels! Bobbie ought to do very well arriving in style and all! My "trailer" friends, I love you!

Auntie Susie said...

Hey -- so glad to see you have my "retirement home" all ready and waiting. It looks PERFECT; can't wait to live next to the Pump House!!

Will be up with all my stuff as soon as things here calm down.

xoxoxo