Saturday, April 28, 2007

7 Random things about me

O.k., was just catching up on my favorite blogs to look at. We left for a rodeo on Friday morning and just got back tonight (sat) and on a couple of them, they did a " 7-random things about me" and I thought it looked fun, so here we go!

1. I realized how much I would miss my computer, if anything were to happen to it when my laptop did not work in the horse trailer last night at the rodeo. Thank goodness it was lack of power in the trailer and NOT my laptop! It was the first thing I checked on when I got home today. And thanks to my brother Lee, I should have more memory on my laptop as soon as I get a chance to put it on there. What a geek ( and I mean that in the bestest way ever) I am getting to be!

2. I am totally hooked on green tea at the moment. Not the stuff with all the sweetener in it (not that I mind it), but the real stuff. Hot or Cold it doesn't matter, ANY time of day. LOOOOVE IT!

3. I wish I could loose about 10 to 15 pounds. Right this instant. We just got a tread-climber a really nice one, and I just get to using it and something always comes up. Like a rodeo or science fair night at the school, or family or friends coming over or... I guess I really just need to get on it to have those 10 to 15 pounds come off.

4. I would really love to go get into the bathtub, add some bubbles, have a cold beer and read a really good book. We have our friends 2 year old over and Bobbie has a friend over and they are "babysitting" Maddie. I don't think they realized how much work a little girl or babysitting could be! Soooooo my bath will be put on hold.

5. I made a really good casserole on Thursday night, but did not eat any. So I have been craving it ever since. I ate some today when I got home (after checking my computer) and now I'm thinking I need some more! Yummmmmmy!

6. David is reading over my shoulder right now, and he is making fun of me. Obviously he does not know how much fun blogging is or how much fun reading other people's random things are.

7. Lee just called and told us that he just spent 6 bucks on steer manure...I wonder if we're in the wrong business. Money for steer poop! huuuummmmmmmmmm...

O.k. Annette, your next. Let's hear your random things! Any body else game??

3 comments:

barbara said...

1. My car needs to be cleaned out with a shovel - no telling what wonders I might find.

2. I am rearranging the pictures on my office wall because I don't like the way I did them the first time.

3. I am leaving for St George, Utah via Las Vegas this weekend. We are going to the Celine Dion show. I am very excited about that.

4. I am going to California with my daughters to see my sisters this month. This is WAY COOL.

5. I want to be retired but am having trouble giving up the paycheck.

6. Trying to decide if I am really having a Halloween party. Part of me wants to and part of me doesn't want to. The doesn't want to has to do with needing to lose 60 pounds in order to look good in a costume.

7. I am conflicted about who I want to win Dancing with the Stars

Ronda said...

Barbara, Barbara I love it! Do you have a blog now also??

I am so jealous that you got to see Celine Dion!
Hello, Halloween party!!
Apollo Anto Ohno for winning DWTS!

Ronda said...

Oh yea, sorry, I forgot to comment on SueEllie's post because I got so excited to see my Seattle Mama's name...and it is blue which means that she at least has a Google account and just maybe a blog!! I sure hope so!