Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Night Time Activities.

Look at what my baby girl made for our dinner table display! How stinkin' cute is this?!! I just love her Holiday spirit and how contagious it is. I love her creativity. I wonder where she gets it from?? Look at my baby girl...not so much a baby, but a beautiful young lady. I am so blessed to have her as my daughter and cherish all the love and laughter she brings into my life. I can't put into words how special she is to me. We took these pictures tonight after we did the chores. She makes doing the chores fun!! Love you baby girl!
Boo-Boo even loves her too! It looks like he's going after her throat, but he just stood on his hind legs, wrapped his paws around her and gave her one huge smooch!!! He's the brother she never wanted!! I love that big old bear! He takes after his name-sake "Baloo" the bear from Jungle Book. He has that same happy go lucky attitude.

3 comments:

Ronda said...

Love that "Baby Girl" of yours! Even when she is 37 she will still be "Baby Girl".

Landon is getting to the age where it is fun to do crafts with him! Way to go Bobby Lynn! Love the creative juices that flow out of you! Keep it up! Cherish the season and all it brings!

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

Bobby you did a great job on the ginger bread house very cute.

Angela said...

Hey!
I really need your email address!!! :)
Darrin informed me that Tuesday night his parents were coming to town so I will probably not be in the Tri Cities long. I am sorry I was really looking forward to that. But lets figure out a different night!!
So great to see you today!
angela@eotnet.net