Thursday, May 3, 2007

Heppner Wranglers

Here's my girl riding Skip around the barrels at Heppner. Love the pony tail (on Bobbie) swinging in the wind. Quite the action shot there.
She decided to take Katie around the poles. She isn't used to riding her around the poles, but they still did pretty good together. I love the two little boys sitting on the railings, that's what this Heppner rodeo is all about...FAMILY! We love to go and have made some good friends from there.
What rodeo would be complete without puppies? Are friends have 2 female blue healer dogs who were visited about a week apart from a neighboring boarder collie. They had 20 puppies. One litter had 9, the other 11. They are going to be the smartest dogs. Both parents are great working dogs. They are the biggest cuddle-rs too, they get right into your neck and just stay there. Last time I checked they only had 2 left, which is good because their corgi who they wanted to be pregnant is due this week sometime. Lots of puppies! Bobbie had spent the night with their daughter when all 20 puppies were still around...I tried to figure a way to go with her so I could play too. I would of been in heaven!!!
Our friend Brytni and her 2 year old came with us to watch the rodeo. David and I took turns giving Maddie a ride on Katie. She kept telling me to "go round gen". I think David is practicing on being a grandpa! Hehehe

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Great pictures! Especially the one with Bobbie's pony tail flying in the wind!